Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hello!

Why, hello there. This is my first post! The excitement. For me at least, haha. I will mostly write about my personal experiences and political ops. So I've always carried around a pen and pad (still do) in case I needed to write something down. But writing with a pen became too slow. My thoughts and ideas are too much to contain without having it spill over and getting lost somewhere. Maybe it rolled under the couch, or out the door and into a drain =/ I know my blog is just a blip within many around the world. And that's the beauty of it. It's amazing and wonderful how huge the human race is, yet each individual is so extraordinary in their own way. How many stories, points of view, feelings, emotions, and passion in living there is. Every day, every morning, there are at least 6.7 billion new stories. They are imprinted in memories, written on paper, magazines, the web, sticky notes, table napkins and many other unsuspecting places. And some of it will be here. =)

No comments: