Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Disheveled lately?

Talk about being disheveled without knowing it. I was out late last night and decided to go into work just a little later then usual today. I knew that I wouldn't want to get out of bed so early...especially in this type of cold weather. So this morning I woke up and thought "Wowzas. I feel great. An extra hour of sleep really does help!" Then I go do my routine, breakfast, TV, etc. I waited for my train and when I got on I was quite surprised to see the people I usually commute with. Hrm. I guess everyone was thinking the same thing! Its a day before the holidays really start so I guess everyone was taking it easy, too. Then I get to work and ...where is everybody?? Are they late,too? What is this, "Let's Be Late Day"?? I should have slept in some more then! I then go to the pantry, get my coffee, watch the TV and saw the time...and realize that I got to work 5 minutes earlier then I usually do. So I proceeded my morning thinking the world was an hour ahead of what it really was. And I have no idea where that burst of energy came from...but thank goodness I had it! So apparently I couldn't even be late if I tried. But I think this was a one time deal. Well...everyone has these moments =D Anyways...Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: